10/5/10

homemade peach frozen yogurt

blake's been begging for me to make this peach fro-yo.  i'm going to surprise him with a double batch in the freezer.  eventhough i'm usually a chocolate fan, i'm actually kinda excited to try it too!


homemade peach frozen yogurt
1 can of peaches
2 cups of low-fat vanilla yogurt
1/3 cup of sugar



drain juice off peaches.  blend peaches in a regular blender until smooth...then add yogurt & sugar.  blend all together in blender, then pour mixture into the cuisinart frozen yogurt-ice cream maker and turn ON for 20-30 minutes.  freeze for 3-5 hours & serve.

3 comments:

  1. Love this blog! Maybe it will motivate me to cook more?! I make this fro yo often except I puree rasberries and strawberries. I will have to try peaches especially since they are in season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm.
    not being a "fruit dessert" person either, i'll have to hear if this is "worth it"!!

    ReplyDelete