so sometimes i put myself in time-out.
instead of my kids.
this afternoon we had a bunch o' kids over.
the noise level kinda got to me.
and the demands.
i slipped away for a sec. i do it often.
with a little "time-out treat".
a sucker for ice cream, and cookies, this dessert fit the bill.
i spotted them today at the tarjay! what a delish find!
is it weird to sneak into my bedroom with an ice cream sandwich?
tune out and pretend there is no one needing me?
ya, i thought so too.
they manufactured these in burlingame where i used to nanny, and i NEVER even got the chance to try one. bah humbug!
ReplyDeletei can't believe oatmeal cookies+mint icecream+chocolate...it's like the perfect combo!
yum yum yum.
blake wants me to ask if you'll pack them for us in dry ice and send to them over to singapore?! i think you should!
ReplyDeleteoh dear. I may have to go to target only to buy this. I have to avoid that store because of all the things I unintentionally buy. oh, and I totally get the time-outs for mom, a must sometimes.
ReplyDeletei hope they have them @ our target or you will be shipping them here too!
ReplyDeleteMUST by these ASAP! Wowzers im drooling!
ReplyDeleteoh hello, I just realized I wrote by and not buy. Silly me.
ReplyDelete