I know there are 4.2 million sugar cookie recipes.
And I'm not claiming this to be "the best". But, it was perfect tonight.
See, I had some kiddos over to frost and decorate cookies and these held up well!
They were thin, light, and flavorful. I love the addition of almond flavoring in anything.
Though the dough was a cinch to whip up, let's be honest and say that rolling out shapes is not so speedy.
I kept running into the problem of cutting out a couple shapes and then the rest of the dough would be too warm to roll out and properly keep its shape.
So, I'd toss the not-used-yet dough in the freezer between roll-outs. Does that make sense?
Go make these and if you don't have lots of time, just make flat little non-shape cookies.
Pair them with a little almond icing, and your family will love you.
Decorating cookies goes hand-in-hand with the holidays!
From Annie's Eats
No comments:
Post a Comment