Okay, sisters. If I had success with these rolls, you will for sure rock them.
If you have knock-your-socks-off rolls at any special dinner (for us, it was Thanksgiving),
then all your other blunders go by the way-side.
My boys just ate these puppies up!
(I do remember Christmas dinners as a kid only wanting hot rolls!)
It's lame to not even post the recipe, but I'm making you visit this chica's site to get the full run-down.
See, I'm a visual learner and having her break down the steps with photos really helped.
I'm admitting what a terrible cook I am...just a good recipe follower!
Anywho, try these babies out! Light, delectable and uber-buttery!
I may even volunteer to be the roll maker over Christmas, Emily!
Maybe I could even handle these rolls? If there is a picturized step-by-step process then I think I can do it! They look golden, buttery and DELISH.
ReplyDeleteThanks for Sharing...I will attempt them on Christmas Eve for my Mr. Blake!