5/4/11

Heath Bar Chocolate Cake

Beck made this for Sunday Dinner this week.  
She said it was so easy.
(Wish I had a pic of the inside layers)
Her recipe:
(Correct me if wrong, Beck!)
Chocolate cake sliced in four layers.
Cool Whip mixed with cocoa and Heath pieces.
Garnished with tons of Heath Bar candy.
Divine!!!



5 comments:

  1. YUM!!!!!!! MOUTH SALIVATING!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm. i love all ingredients in that cake!
    what i miss about "home"...sunday dinners and excuses to GORGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bake a boxed chocolate cake recipe in 2-round cake pans. I use parchment paper in the bottom.
    Put in freezer for about 5 minutes once cooled.
    Slice lengthwise in 2 layers (gives you 4 layers)
    16oz. Cool Whip (I use lite)
    2/3+ cup of chocolate syrup folded into the Cool Whip. Break up 6 Skor Bars and mix into the Cool Whip. Frost in between each layer. Top with 2 more crushed Skor Bars. So yummy.
    (Thanks to Jill Edwards for the recipe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, B. This looks like an easy-enough must-do for our fam.
    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Bountiful, we call this the "Better Than Sex Cake." I'm serious.

    ReplyDelete