My friend, Kelly Fankhauser, is famous for her creative cooking.
This last week she treated a few of us to a lovely ladies' luncheon :)
Later, I will post her wonderful salmon pie recipe (when I try making it and take a photo).
A few of the times Kelly has cooked for me, she has made this wonderful drink. Apparently the drink is a virgin mojito... it is wonderfully refreshing for summer and fun to make too!
Mix: Club Soda
6 mint leaves (can crush in a mortar and pestle bowl)
1-2 lime halves
ice
Agave sweetener (available @ Costco)- to taste
(Yummy to add Diet Coke too)
Gotta admit the acrylic margarita glasses are fun to drink from...
just ordered me 12 from Crate and Barrel ($4.95/each)
I also love Kelly's tradition of collecting napkin rings from all the different places she visits. The eclectic assortment makes for fun dinner conversation, getting to hear the stories behind each ring!
Thanks to Kelly Fankhauser for the inspiration!
No comments:
Post a Comment